Tens of thousands of residents in Northern Virginia are now eligible for Medicaid healthcare coverage. And many of them will need assistance in signing up to receive it.
The Northern Virginia Health Foundation is sponsoring a free workshop where you can learn how to help residents (and their family members) sign up!
SignUpNow teaches the “ins and outs” of the eligibility requirements, application procedures, and post-enrollment information for Virginia’s Medicaid and FAMIS programs:
- New adult coverage
- Programs for children and pregnant women
- Plan First (family planning)
- Low Income Families and Children (LIFC) program
SignUpNow participants will be able to provide hands-on assistance to individuals and families who want to apply for Medicaid or FAMIS.
- Date: February 5th, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.,
- Location: Stambaugh Human Services Center, 2100 Washington Blvd., Lower Level Auditorium, Arlington, VA.
- Lunch will be provided. Registration is open to anyone serving residents of Northern Virginia